|This spring bar replacement kit includes -
All metal watch spring bar tool with spare tips
This tool is ideal for removing spring bars from metal
and leather watch bands. The forked end works great for opening spring
bars, and the pointed end is just right for pushing out regular watch
- All metal construction for guaranteed durability
- Pointed pin and small fork tip on one end and larger fork tip on the other. Pins can be easily removed for replacement.
- Knurled handle for easy and secure holding
- Light-weight and portable
- Replacement tool tips included
|Tool Tip size
||Pointed end: 0.8mm x 5mm
Small fork end: 1.3mm
Large fork end: 3.25mm
Hammer, punches and strap holder
This set of tools offer an alternative method to remove pins. Place the strap in the holder, align the punch with the pin, then use the hammer to dislodge the pins. This method is most effective for stuck pins.
- Four punches with various sizes
- Polymer side on the hammer for more delicate applications
- Strap holder accommodates different straps thickness up to 6mm
360 stainless steel double flange watch band spring bars
Spring bars are separated by their sizes and conveniently stored in 18 compartments in one hard clear case.
Free USPS mail shipping (US domestic only)